like 85% of the pairings i like tbh
The other 15% is “they’re both dead and it’s complicated”
A young Princess Diana and her guinea pig Peanuts
please cover me in robots
futurama is one of those shows that lures you in by being funny and then rips your fucking heart out
If you didn’t know the hand was her father, the squid thing her mother, her parents left her at an orphanage when she was a baby but in reality were looking out for her all her life
what makes it even sadder is the reason they left her in an orphanage. they didn’t want her to know she was a mutant. they wanted her to live a normal human life so they gave her up while they live in the sewers as mutants.
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Where do you get your ideas from?
"I feel like I might not be the only one waiting for someone to make a Winchester brothers follower mod."
I shall find him and I shall name him Kenickie. Look at his pomp!
why do people reblog posts like this like wheres the humor do you get it from the fat guy? “haha lol look at that fat guy that thinks hes so cool with a ninja sword” is that what you think is fucking funny about this? why do you all have some kind of mindset that youre somehow better then this kid like he obviously gets alot of enjoyment and pride from doing that so where do you get off making fun of him on the internet you fucking pricks
there’s no humor in this.
it’s just a guy slicing a water container.
look how hella sharp that sword is.
I think it’s an interesting note that just posting a picture of a fat person doing an activity will cause someone to think we’re making fun of them.
As if, you know, their very presence is embarrassing or something.